989 bytes 989 bytes

Psycadelic

Psycadelic, programmers are paving the way for the better flashes of tomorrow. You need to combine your skill with other artistic talents and animators. Keep it up.

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

hahah

so totally awesome and funny
love it, its perfect
maybe a bit long though

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

What happens next?

Great series, beautifully animated and drawn, but every now and then you get and ugly scene, usually far away shots of humans. Just looks too childish in comparison to the realistic and epic shots in other scenes.
I don't get what happened at the end, why was there gunshots? And She was lying next to the dead soldiers who rescued her and they had bullet holes in their head and she had a gun. WTF?

Weebl and Bob : CSI Weebl and Bob : CSI

Hilarious!

I love weebl and bob and this is fantastic. good work

Charly's death Charly's death

Prett Good

Funny and creative. Well not creative. But accurate

iPod Flash Collab iPod Flash Collab

I like

I like but i can't say its original, some of the animations weren't the best in the world (although some were) and i couldn't hear any sound (although that might just be my computer...). From what i could see it was okay...

episode 10 episode 10

cool

that was a half decent flash. The only reason I can think of why it has such a low score is that it might be stolen. Nice sound

Bone the skeleton Bone the skeleton

lol that was great

Awesome graphics, original and hilarious. Excellent twist. Some sound wouldn't hurt though.

Hippo farts uphill. Hippo farts uphill.

Wow... that was completely random

But in a good way... Graphics were awesome and it had no point at all. My kinda flash. B

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

fghgytyubn

Another Day in Pan Another Day in Pan

Great

Excellent graphics, Very high standard. good work although alot of the animation felt like a slide show to me, it needs to be more fluent and smooth. Overall: Excellent, A-